It sets the age at 55 for girls and 60 for men. Law No. 6 of 16 of June 1987, adjusted through resulting changes inside the law by Law 18 of 1989, Law 15 of 1992, Law 37 of 2001 and Law 14 of 2003.
(As an difficulty of commonplace sense second passport foundations will offer the Pensionado limits to any character who has the Pensionado id no matter their age. A few humans are resigned at a previous age.)
Outline IN ENGLISH OF BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS:
To get these advantages, it units the age at fifty five for women and 60 for men for all population of Panama be they Panamañians or of numerous nationalities irregardless antique enough. What’s greater, it expresses that every one Jubilados and Pensionados (irregardless vintage enough) are additionally qualified for those benefits:
- Markdown of half of of fee charged for get right of entry to to diversion and entertainment exercises, for example, films, theaters, sports activities and different open creations. This markdown isn’t pertinent for those occasions set apart as blessings for the young, destitute or those explicitly approved with the aid of the skillful experts.
- Limits for the accompanying strategies for open transportation:
* Inter-Urban transports, 30%
* Trains, 30%
* Launches and vessels, 30%
* 25% markdown in air fees openly and private countrywide and out of doors Airlines.
- A base markdown of the normal fees of accommodations, lodges and blessings:
- half from Monday to Thursday
- 30% on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 25% markdown of meals wolfed with the aid of the man or woman in all eateries apart from the Fondas which don’t expect allow to paintings.
- 15% markdown in the ones speedy food foundations.
- 15% markdown inside the all out price for administrations of clinical clinics and personal facilities.
- 10% rebate in drug stores for those meds got with a scientific remedy.
- Limits inside the accompanying clinical administrations:
- 20% in discussion charges of general medicine specialists and scientific and cautious experts.
- 15% for dental administrations.
- 15% for optometry